Ilford and East Ham men due in court accused of drug dealing offences
- Credit: PA ARCHIVE IMAGES
People from Newham and Redbridge are due to appear in court accused of offences related to county lines drug dealing.
Two Ilford men and a man from East Ham were among seven people arrested on June 17 after raids at addresses across east London.
They were charged with various offences and appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court two days later.
Ilford men Muhammed Khan, 21, of Davenport Gardens, and Rizwan Ahmad, 26, of Stonehall Avenue, were both charged with three counts of conspiracy to supply a Class A drug; acquiring, using or possessing criminal property; and conspiring to supply a Class B drug.
Kamran Ahmad, 26, also of Stonehall Avenue, was charged with conspiracy to supply a Class B drug; three counts of conspiracy to supply a Class A drug; and acquiring, using or possessing criminal property.
East Ham man Kyle Francis, 20, of Wolsey Avenue, was charged with three counts of conspiracy to supply Class A drugs; conspiracy to supply a Class B drug; and two counts of arranging or facilitating travel of another person with a view to exploitation.
You may also want to watch:
All three were remanded to appear at the same court tomorrow (Friday, July 16).
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 5 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 6 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 7 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 8 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 9 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 10 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood