Concern grows for pensioner after Plaistow bus disappearance
A elderly woman went missing yesterday while travelling on a bus to Plaistow with her son.
Eunice Payne, 78, (pictured) was with her 40-year-old son on the 115 from Aldgate to Greengate Street between 6pm and 7.10pm.
Because of the number of people on the bus, Eunice stayed on the lower deck while her son sat on the upper deck.
When he got off the bus at Greengate Street, he noticed his mother was missing
Eunice is described as five-feet tall, of stocky build, and usues a walking stick.
You may also want to watch:
She was wearing a navy blue top, a white cardigan with blue and white swirly patterns, black trousers and black trainers.
Officers are concerned for her safety and welfare because Eunice has dementia and type 2 diabetes.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 3 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 4 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 5 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 6 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 7 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 8 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
Anyone with information should contact the missing person unit on 020 7275 5728 and quote reference 12MIS020648.