Concern grows for pensioner after Plaistow bus disappearance
A elderly woman went missing yesterday while travelling on a bus to Plaistow with her son.
Eunice Payne, 78, (pictured) was with her 40-year-old son on the 115 from Aldgate to Greengate Street between 6pm and 7.10pm.
Because of the number of people on the bus, Eunice stayed on the lower deck while her son sat on the upper deck.
When he got off the bus at Greengate Street, he noticed his mother was missing
Eunice is described as five-feet tall, of stocky build, and usues a walking stick.
You may also want to watch:
She was wearing a navy blue top, a white cardigan with blue and white swirly patterns, black trousers and black trainers.
Officers are concerned for her safety and welfare because Eunice has dementia and type 2 diabetes.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 4 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 5 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 6 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham
- 7 Volunteers out to bust Covid jab myths and false conspiracy theories
- 8 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years
Anyone with information should contact the missing person unit on 020 7275 5728 and quote reference 12MIS020648.