CCTV footage of white car released in connection to teenage stabbing in Newham
- Credit: Archant
CCTV footage of a white car thought to be connected to the stabbing of two teenagers in Newham has been released.
Images show a white Ford Kuga with suspected false numbers plates pull up to two boys in Densham Road at just before 11pm on February 13.
Two masked men get out of the car, stabbing the 15-year-old and 16-year-old multiple times, before getting back in and driving off down West Ham Lane.
The police and ambulance service arrived at the scene and the boys were taken to a hospital in East London. Their injuries are not life-threatening.
DC Mark Harrison from the Newham gangs and firearms unit said: “This vehicle is without a doubt connected to this violent attack on two boys.
You may also want to watch:
“If you were in the area at this time and saw the attack, or have any information about the vehicle used in the crime, please let us know.”
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or 0777 649 4710, or anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 5 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 6 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 7 Free summer school offers music, fashion, hip hop dance and more
- 8 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 9 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 10 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford