CCTV footage of white car released in connection to teenage stabbing in Newham
- Credit: Archant
CCTV footage of a white car thought to be connected to the stabbing of two teenagers in Newham has been released.
Images show a white Ford Kuga with suspected false numbers plates pull up to two boys in Densham Road at just before 11pm on February 13.
Two masked men get out of the car, stabbing the 15-year-old and 16-year-old multiple times, before getting back in and driving off down West Ham Lane.
The police and ambulance service arrived at the scene and the boys were taken to a hospital in East London. Their injuries are not life-threatening.
DC Mark Harrison from the Newham gangs and firearms unit said: “This vehicle is without a doubt connected to this violent attack on two boys.
“If you were in the area at this time and saw the attack, or have any information about the vehicle used in the crime, please let us know.”
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 or 0777 649 4710, or anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 2 Moyes angered by late West Ham defeat at Old Trafford
- 3 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 4 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
- 5 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 6 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 7 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 8 East London boroughs lag behind rest of country for Covid booster uptake
- 9 Overnight blaze at North Woolwich block of flats
- 10 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack