CCTV appeal after attack on birthday boy pubgoer in East Ham
Police have released an image of a man they want to speak to in connection with an attack on an East Ham pubgoer.
The 30-year-old victim had been celebrating his birthday in the Earl of Wakefield in Katherine Road.
As he was leaving the premises, a disturbance was taking place outside. While walking past the commotion, he was punched in the face.
The victim was taken to hospital with a life-threatening head injury following the incident on November 26 and remained in a critical but stable condition for 11 days.
He has now fully recovered.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact the violent crime unit on 0207 275 5711 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 2 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 5 Early front-runners for Leyton Orient managerial vacancy
- 6 Player ratings: Coufal shines as West Ham fall to Everton defeat
- 7 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 8 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 9 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 10 We're down, but not out insists West Ham boss Moyes after Everton loss