CCTV appeal after attack on birthday boy pubgoer in East Ham
Police have released an image of a man they want to speak to in connection with an attack on an East Ham pubgoer.
The 30-year-old victim had been celebrating his birthday in the Earl of Wakefield in Katherine Road.
As he was leaving the premises, a disturbance was taking place outside. While walking past the commotion, he was punched in the face.
The victim was taken to hospital with a life-threatening head injury following the incident on November 26 and remained in a critical but stable condition for 11 days.
He has now fully recovered.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact the violent crime unit on 0207 275 5711 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 2 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 3 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 4 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 7 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 8 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 9 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 10 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham