CCTV appeal after attack on birthday boy pubgoer in East Ham
Police have released an image of a man they want to speak to in connection with an attack on an East Ham pubgoer.
The 30-year-old victim had been celebrating his birthday in the Earl of Wakefield in Katherine Road.
As he was leaving the premises, a disturbance was taking place outside. While walking past the commotion, he was punched in the face.
The victim was taken to hospital with a life-threatening head injury following the incident on November 26 and remained in a critical but stable condition for 11 days.
He has now fully recovered.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact the violent crime unit on 0207 275 5711 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 3 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 4 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 5 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 10 We're not promising anything we can't deliver says West Ham boss David Moyes