Car stolen after weapon-wielding men brawl in East Ham
- Credit: Archant
Weapon-wielding men brawled in East Ham after a two cars collided on a busy street.
Police were called to High Street South at about 5.15pm yesterday after reports of a crash involving two vehicles and a number of males fighting, some carrying weapons.
The suspects ditched the cars and fled the scene before officers arrived, some on foot and others making off in a stolen vehicle.
No persons are believed to have injured as a result of this incident, police said.
Enquiries continue with no arrests made.
If you saw what happened or have any information on the incident, call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 2 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 3 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 4 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 5 'We have been failed': Newham families face eviction by council
- 6 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 7 We need to put the ball in the net says Rice after West Ham defeat at City
- 8 Multi-vehicle collision in Canning Town leads to one driver being cut free
- 9 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 10 Man masturbates on Central line train in front of two women