Commuter punched and told ‘he deserved that’ at Canning Town station
- Credit: Archant
A commuter was punched before being told ‘you deserved that’ after he was accused of pushing a man at Canning Town station.
Police have today released the image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the rush hour assault.
The victim was attacked after he got on a packed Westbound train at the station at around 8.40am on April 9.
His attacker accused him of pushing him before punching him.
He is then claimed to have said ‘You deserved that’.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 and quote reference 1900029325 or text 61016.
Alternative you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 3 Our planet is in a terrible place
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 6 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 7 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 8 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 9 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 10 Arsenal's Women's Super League clash with West Ham postponed