Boy, 16, stabbed in Beckton disturbance
A teenager was stabbed in an incident in Beckton late on Saturday night.
Police were called to Tollgate Road, on Saturday at 11.45pm following reports of a disturbance.
Police officers and London Ambulance Service attended the scene.
A 16-year-old boy from the Beckton area was taken to an east London hospital with a stab injury to the abdomen. His injuries were later confirmed as non- life-threatening or changing. He was later discharged.
A 17-year-old boy from Dagenham was also taken to an east London hospital with a stab injury to the arm. He was later discharged. Police have since arrested an 18-year-old man from Dagenham. He has been bailed to return to an east London police station on July 11.
You may also want to watch:
Part of the area was sealed off on Saturday morning after a man out walking his dog found what may have been a weapon connected with the incident. Police continue to investigate.
Anyone with information is asked to call DC Nancy Smith at Plaistow police station on (020) 7275 5853 or to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 4 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 5 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 6 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham
- 7 Volunteers out to bust Covid jab myths and false conspiracy theories
- 8 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years