Boy, 16, stabbed in Beckton disturbance
A teenager was stabbed in an incident in Beckton late on Saturday night.
Police were called to Tollgate Road, on Saturday at 11.45pm following reports of a disturbance.
Police officers and London Ambulance Service attended the scene.
A 16-year-old boy from the Beckton area was taken to an east London hospital with a stab injury to the abdomen. His injuries were later confirmed as non- life-threatening or changing. He was later discharged.
A 17-year-old boy from Dagenham was also taken to an east London hospital with a stab injury to the arm. He was later discharged. Police have since arrested an 18-year-old man from Dagenham. He has been bailed to return to an east London police station on July 11.
You may also want to watch:
Part of the area was sealed off on Saturday morning after a man out walking his dog found what may have been a weapon connected with the incident. Police continue to investigate.
Anyone with information is asked to call DC Nancy Smith at Plaistow police station on (020) 7275 5853 or to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 2 Bus crashes into lamp post in Stratford
- 3 Start Me Up: Rolling Stones legend Ronnie Wood opens studio in Canning Town for budding musicians
- 4 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 5 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 6 Free climber scales Stratford skyscraper for climate change awareness
- 7 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 8 Leyton Orient could be without key forwards for season opener at Salford
- 9 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 10 Meet the weight-loss runner using Newham as a canvas