Boy, 16, stabbed in Beckton disturbance
A teenager was stabbed in an incident in Beckton late on Saturday night.
Police were called to Tollgate Road, on Saturday at 11.45pm following reports of a disturbance.
Police officers and London Ambulance Service attended the scene.
A 16-year-old boy from the Beckton area was taken to an east London hospital with a stab injury to the abdomen. His injuries were later confirmed as non- life-threatening or changing. He was later discharged.
A 17-year-old boy from Dagenham was also taken to an east London hospital with a stab injury to the arm. He was later discharged. Police have since arrested an 18-year-old man from Dagenham. He has been bailed to return to an east London police station on July 11.
You may also want to watch:
Part of the area was sealed off on Saturday morning after a man out walking his dog found what may have been a weapon connected with the incident. Police continue to investigate.
Anyone with information is asked to call DC Nancy Smith at Plaistow police station on (020) 7275 5853 or to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 2 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 3 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 4 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 5 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 6 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 7 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 8 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 9 Newham charity hands out 500 food parcels to 'vulnerable' international students struggling with Covid-19
- 10 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation