Beckton man charged with murder after body found in field
A Beckton man has been charged with murder and kidnap following the discovery of a body in a remote field on the outskirts of Northampton in April last year.
Daniel Kosowski, 39, of Henry Adlington Close, was to appear at Brent Court in north-west London today with Artur Janik, 26, from Walsall.
At the same time a third person, Kamil Dreszer, 26, from Enfield, north London, was to appear at the Old Bailey.
All three are charged with the kidnap and murder of 27-year-old Andrzej Kulesza on
or after September 19, 2010.
Andrzej had been reported missing to Tottenham police after being last seen leaving his home in Stamford Hill at about 8am on September 18 2010. He went out to buy milk and bread at the local shop but never returned home.
Detectives believe he was kidnapped.
- 1 Police officer sacked for 'turning blind eye’ to criminal husband
- 2 E-fit released after woman sexually assaulted in Newham
- 3 Two 'child abduction' arrests after three-year-old girl reported missing
- 4 Manor Park house fire leaves adults and child in hospital
- 5 Have you seen Lisa, 47, who is missing from Forest Gate?
- 6 Architects chosen to lead 1,750 home Canning Town masterplan design
- 7 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 8 London City Airport bid to ease Saturday flight ban sparks anger
- 9 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 10 Newham pupils 'celebrate community' by designing large playground mural
On April 25 last year a woman walking her dog found bones in the field near
A post-mortem examination failed to establish a cause of death.
DNA tests showed the bones belonged to Andrzej and a murder
investigation was launched by the Metropolitan Police Service
An incident room opened at Hendon under Detective Chief Inspector
Anyone who can assist should call the incident room on (020) 8358 0200; if
you wish to remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Messages can also be left in Polish on (020) 8358 0305. A Polish-speaking
police officer will get back to you.
* A 35-year-old man and another man arrested in connection with the investigation remain on police bail. A 23-year-old man who was arrested will not be proceeded with.