Beckton man charged with murder after body found in field
A Beckton man has been charged with murder and kidnap following the discovery of a body in a remote field on the outskirts of Northampton in April last year.
Daniel Kosowski, 39, of Henry Adlington Close, was to appear at Brent Court in north-west London today with Artur Janik, 26, from Walsall.
At the same time a third person, Kamil Dreszer, 26, from Enfield, north London, was to appear at the Old Bailey.
All three are charged with the kidnap and murder of 27-year-old Andrzej Kulesza on
or after September 19, 2010.
You may also want to watch:
Andrzej had been reported missing to Tottenham police after being last seen leaving his home in Stamford Hill at about 8am on September 18 2010. He went out to buy milk and bread at the local shop but never returned home.
Detectives believe he was kidnapped.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 3 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 4 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 5 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 8 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
On April 25 last year a woman walking her dog found bones in the field near
A post-mortem examination failed to establish a cause of death.
DNA tests showed the bones belonged to Andrzej and a murder
investigation was launched by the Metropolitan Police Service
An incident room opened at Hendon under Detective Chief Inspector
Anyone who can assist should call the incident room on (020) 8358 0200; if
you wish to remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Messages can also be left in Polish on (020) 8358 0305. A Polish-speaking
police officer will get back to you.
* A 35-year-old man and another man arrested in connection with the investigation remain on police bail. A 23-year-old man who was arrested will not be proceeded with.