Boy, 15, charged with Barking Road stabbing
- Credit: Google
A boy, 15, has been charged with attempted murder after a stabbing in Barking Road, Canning Town.
Emergency services were called at about 7.40am on July 12 to the incident, which was near the junction with Ordnance Road.
Paramedics found a man, 28, with stab injuries and took him to an east London hospital. He is still in a life-threatening condition.
The boy handed himself in to an east London police station on July 15.
After appearing at Stratford Youth Court, he is due to appear for a pre-trial hearing at the Old Bailey on August 15.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are still looking for a second male.
Police have asked anyone with information to contact the North East Command Unit on 101 quoting CAD1694/12Jul or by tweeting @MetCC. Crimestoppers can be called anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 4 Fan's column: West Ham are in the mix to battle it out with the big boys
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 7 New partnership to provide scholarships for Newham law students
- 8 Mayor vows to continue Newham free school meals scheme
- 9 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 10 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash