Boy, 15, charged with Barking Road stabbing
- Credit: Google
A boy, 15, has been charged with attempted murder after a stabbing in Barking Road, Canning Town.
Emergency services were called at about 7.40am on July 12 to the incident, which was near the junction with Ordnance Road.
Paramedics found a man, 28, with stab injuries and took him to an east London hospital. He is still in a life-threatening condition.
The boy handed himself in to an east London police station on July 15.
After appearing at Stratford Youth Court, he is due to appear for a pre-trial hearing at the Old Bailey on August 15.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are still looking for a second male.
Police have asked anyone with information to contact the North East Command Unit on 101 quoting CAD1694/12Jul or by tweeting @MetCC. Crimestoppers can be called anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 3 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 4 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 5 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 6 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 7 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 8 Brilliant moment for Okoflex as he nets in West Ham's win at Celtic
- 9 Canning town bus station reopens after falling glass injures man
- 10 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking