Boy, 15, charged with Barking Road stabbing
- Credit: Google
A boy, 15, has been charged with attempted murder after a stabbing in Barking Road, Canning Town.
Emergency services were called at about 7.40am on July 12 to the incident, which was near the junction with Ordnance Road.
Paramedics found a man, 28, with stab injuries and took him to an east London hospital. He is still in a life-threatening condition.
The boy handed himself in to an east London police station on July 15.
After appearing at Stratford Youth Court, he is due to appear for a pre-trial hearing at the Old Bailey on August 15.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are still looking for a second male.
Police have asked anyone with information to contact the North East Command Unit on 101 quoting CAD1694/12Jul or by tweeting @MetCC. Crimestoppers can be called anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 2 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 3 Election candidate slams plans for Durning Hall in Forest Gate
- 4 Newham schoolchildren enjoy holiday activities as part of programme pilot
- 5 Newham pubs and bars reopening for outdoor service
- 6 Hundreds of customers descend on reopened retailers
- 7 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced
- 10 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing