Boy, 15, charged with Barking Road stabbing
- Credit: Google
A boy, 15, has been charged with attempted murder after a stabbing in Barking Road, Canning Town.
Emergency services were called at about 7.40am on July 12 to the incident, which was near the junction with Ordnance Road.
Paramedics found a man, 28, with stab injuries and took him to an east London hospital. He is still in a life-threatening condition.
The boy handed himself in to an east London police station on July 15.
After appearing at Stratford Youth Court, he is due to appear for a pre-trial hearing at the Old Bailey on August 15.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are still looking for a second male.
Police have asked anyone with information to contact the North East Command Unit on 101 quoting CAD1694/12Jul or by tweeting @MetCC. Crimestoppers can be called anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 2 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 3 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 4 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 5 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 We're not promising anything we can't deliver says West Ham boss David Moyes