Attacker who punched schoolgirl admits knocking out another woman in Plaistow
A thug who battered a teenage girl unconscious in Plaistow, because he didn’t like the way she looked, has admitted assaulting a female student in an identical random attack.
Michael Ayoade, 34, left 16-year-old Tasneem Kabir with broken teeth and a bleeding face after knocking her out with a single blow in High Street, before casually jogging away.
CCTV captured the vile assault in November 2012 and the footage went viral on the internet.
Ayoade later told police the girl “didn’t have a friendly face”, and he is awaiting trial after admitting assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
On Tuesday (February 5), Ayoade admitted attacking another stranger, Daniella Montieth, a year earlier on November 20, 2011.
You may also want to watch:
The student was punched at Plaistow tube station as she was buying a ticket. Ayoade knocked her out cold, Snaresbrook Crown Court heard.
Ayoade, of Greengate Street, Plaistow, appeared in court via video link from Belmarsh Prison and pleaded guilty to assault occasioning actual bodily harm to Ms Montieth.
- 1 Neighbour reports 'intolerable' antisocial car meets around ABBA Arena building site
- 2 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 5 Campaigners claim ULEZ expansion benefit 'undone' by Silvertown Tunnel project
- 6 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 7 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 8 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 9 Newham nursery schools praised for inclusion work
- 10 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
Remanding him in custody, Judge David Radford told him: “You are due to appear at Inner London Crown Court on other matters on February 25 this year and I am transferring this case which you pleaded guilty to today to be heard at the same time.”
A third charge of assault by beating Phoebe Howell, who was allegedly smacked in the face by Ayoade on New Year’s Day 2012 at Plaistow Station, was dropped by the prosecution.