Appeal to find killer of Adam Regis, 15, in Plaistow on the 10th anniversary of his death
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Police are appealing for information leading to the killer of a 15-year-old boy on the 10th year anniversary of his death.
Adam Regis was stabbed to death in Plaistow as he made he was home from a trip to the cinema with friends in Beckton on March 17, 207.
The teenager, who was the nephew of former athlete John Regis MBE, was found lying at the junction of Boundary Road and Kingston Road, and later died in Newham General Hospital.
The weapon used to kill him was at least eight inches long.
Detectives have arrested 21 people in connection with his killing but to date no one has been charged.
You may also want to watch:
In June 2015 a 27-year-old man was interviewed under caution but later released with no further action.
Detective Chief Inspector Dave Whellam, who is leading the hunt, said: “This case has never been closed and remains very much an active investigation with lines of enquiry being pursued. “Adam died in tragic circumstances and his family deserve to know what happened and see someone brought to justice.”
Anyone with any information should contact the incident room on 020 8345 3775 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 2 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 3 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 4 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 5 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 6 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 7 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 10 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing