Appeal to find killer of Adam Regis, 15, in Plaistow on the 10th anniversary of his death
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Police are appealing for information leading to the killer of a 15-year-old boy on the 10th year anniversary of his death.
Adam Regis was stabbed to death in Plaistow as he made he was home from a trip to the cinema with friends in Beckton on March 17, 207.
The teenager, who was the nephew of former athlete John Regis MBE, was found lying at the junction of Boundary Road and Kingston Road, and later died in Newham General Hospital.
The weapon used to kill him was at least eight inches long.
Detectives have arrested 21 people in connection with his killing but to date no one has been charged.
You may also want to watch:
In June 2015 a 27-year-old man was interviewed under caution but later released with no further action.
Detective Chief Inspector Dave Whellam, who is leading the hunt, said: “This case has never been closed and remains very much an active investigation with lines of enquiry being pursued. “Adam died in tragic circumstances and his family deserve to know what happened and see someone brought to justice.”
Anyone with any information should contact the incident room on 020 8345 3775 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 3 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 4 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 5 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 8 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR