Appeal to find killer of Adam Regis, 15, in Plaistow on the 10th anniversary of his death
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Police are appealing for information leading to the killer of a 15-year-old boy on the 10th year anniversary of his death.
Adam Regis was stabbed to death in Plaistow as he made he was home from a trip to the cinema with friends in Beckton on March 17, 207.
The teenager, who was the nephew of former athlete John Regis MBE, was found lying at the junction of Boundary Road and Kingston Road, and later died in Newham General Hospital.
The weapon used to kill him was at least eight inches long.
Detectives have arrested 21 people in connection with his killing but to date no one has been charged.
You may also want to watch:
In June 2015 a 27-year-old man was interviewed under caution but later released with no further action.
Detective Chief Inspector Dave Whellam, who is leading the hunt, said: “This case has never been closed and remains very much an active investigation with lines of enquiry being pursued. “Adam died in tragic circumstances and his family deserve to know what happened and see someone brought to justice.”
Anyone with any information should contact the incident room on 020 8345 3775 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 3 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 4 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 5 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 6 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 7 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 8 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 9 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 10 Win a pair of Carabao Cup tickets to Leyton Orient vs Queens Park Rangers