Appeal over missing teen with Plaistow link
The concerned mother of a missing teenager believed to be staying in Plaistow has made an emotional plea for her daughter to get back in touch.
Heather Moore is getting increasingly worried for her daughter Jade’s safety after she disappeared on February 10.
Jade — who turned 16 last Wednesday — was last seen in Newham on March 18.
She is believed to have attended Newham Hospital and police think she may be staying in the Plaistow area.
Mrs Moore, of Chadwell Heath, said: “I want to let her know that we really love and miss her so much.”
You may also want to watch:
Jade is 5ft 4in tall and is of slim build with black Afro hair.
Det Insp Dick Bond said: “Both police and Jade’s family are extremely concerned for her welfare.”
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Player ratings: Cresswell shines for West Ham in KRC Genk victory
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
Anyone with information should call Barking and Dagenham Missing Persons Unit on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You can also call Missing People on 0800 800 7070.