Appeal over missing teen with Plaistow link
The concerned mother of a missing teenager believed to be staying in Plaistow has made an emotional plea for her daughter to get back in touch.
Heather Moore is getting increasingly worried for her daughter Jade’s safety after she disappeared on February 10.
Jade — who turned 16 last Wednesday — was last seen in Newham on March 18.
She is believed to have attended Newham Hospital and police think she may be staying in the Plaistow area.
Mrs Moore, of Chadwell Heath, said: “I want to let her know that we really love and miss her so much.”
Jade is 5ft 4in tall and is of slim build with black Afro hair.
Det Insp Dick Bond said: “Both police and Jade’s family are extremely concerned for her welfare.”
- 1 Dagenham and West Ham accused in court after drugs raids
- 2 Thunderstorms to hit London this evening warns Met Office
- 3 'Suspicious' Forest Gate construction fire under investigation
- 4 Wanted: Five people Newham police wish to speak to
- 5 Schools and staff across east London up for national awards
- 6 Third straight win takes Newham top of the table
- 7 Romford West Ham fan accused of harassing Jewish man on flight
- 8 Cycle paths joined up in Aldgate creates 'safe route' through east London
- 9 'Staffing crisis' impacts hospice's end of life care service
- 10 Warnings issued after four fox clubs found stuck in old car wheels
Anyone with information should call Barking and Dagenham Missing Persons Unit on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You can also call Missing People on 0800 800 7070.