Appeal over missing teen with Plaistow link
The concerned mother of a missing teenager believed to be staying in Plaistow has made an emotional plea for her daughter to get back in touch.
Heather Moore is getting increasingly worried for her daughter Jade’s safety after she disappeared on February 10.
Jade — who turned 16 last Wednesday — was last seen in Newham on March 18.
She is believed to have attended Newham Hospital and police think she may be staying in the Plaistow area.
Mrs Moore, of Chadwell Heath, said: “I want to let her know that we really love and miss her so much.”
You may also want to watch:
Jade is 5ft 4in tall and is of slim build with black Afro hair.
Det Insp Dick Bond said: “Both police and Jade’s family are extremely concerned for her welfare.”
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 3 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 4 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 5 High Court judge rules no further action needed over embargo breach by Newham company boss
- 6 Carpenters Estate neighbours to vote on redevelopment plans
- 7 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 8 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 9 Brilliant moment for Okoflex as he nets in West Ham's win at Celtic
- 10 Man injured as glass falls from Canning Town bus station canopy
Anyone with information should call Barking and Dagenham Missing Persons Unit on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You can also call Missing People on 0800 800 7070.