Appeal over missing teen with Plaistow link
The concerned mother of a missing teenager believed to be staying in Plaistow has made an emotional plea for her daughter to get back in touch.
Heather Moore is getting increasingly worried for her daughter Jade’s safety after she disappeared on February 10.
Jade — who turned 16 last Wednesday — was last seen in Newham on March 18.
She is believed to have attended Newham Hospital and police think she may be staying in the Plaistow area.
Mrs Moore, of Chadwell Heath, said: “I want to let her know that we really love and miss her so much.”
You may also want to watch:
Jade is 5ft 4in tall and is of slim build with black Afro hair.
Det Insp Dick Bond said: “Both police and Jade’s family are extremely concerned for her welfare.”
- 1 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 2 There's huge belief in the team insists West Ham loanee Jesse Lingard
- 3 Player ratings: Lingard and Bowen guide Hammers back into the top four
- 4 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 5 West Ham boss Moyes hailed players in Leicester City victory
- 6 Former boxer compared feet with Prince Philip during visit to club
- 7 Elections, Ron Dyer, Islamophobia and Covid
- 8 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 9 Newham men who bought BMW M5 in £112,000 fraud sentenced
- 10 Stratford was busiest station on TfL network last year, data reveals
Anyone with information should call Barking and Dagenham Missing Persons Unit on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You can also call Missing People on 0800 800 7070.