Appeal over missing teen with Plaistow link
The concerned mother of a missing teenager believed to be staying in Plaistow has made an emotional plea for her daughter to get back in touch.
Heather Moore is getting increasingly worried for her daughter Jade’s safety after she disappeared on February 10.
Jade — who turned 16 last Wednesday — was last seen in Newham on March 18.
She is believed to have attended Newham Hospital and police think she may be staying in the Plaistow area.
Mrs Moore, of Chadwell Heath, said: “I want to let her know that we really love and miss her so much.”
You may also want to watch:
Jade is 5ft 4in tall and is of slim build with black Afro hair.
Det Insp Dick Bond said: “Both police and Jade’s family are extremely concerned for her welfare.”
- 1 Plans for new West Ham Park playground approved
- 2 Air ambulance lands in East Ham
- 3 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 4 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 5 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 7 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 8 West Ham forward Alisha Lehmann joins Everton on loan
- 9 West Ham United light up London Stadium for Holocaust Memorial Day 2021
- 10 Artist plans window exhibition to put Newham's artistic talent on the map
Anyone with information should call Barking and Dagenham Missing Persons Unit on 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You can also call Missing People on 0800 800 7070.