Appeal after woman’s nose broken in unprovoked Plaistow assault
- Credit: Met Police
Police have released an e-fit of a man they wish to question over an unprovoked attack in Plaistow.
A 36-year-old woman was assaulted at the junction of Balaam Street and Greenway at around 1.50pm on Wednesday, May 21.
She sustained a broken eye socket and a broken nose as a result of the attack.
The suspect is described as a black male with short black hair who is 5ft 8ins tall and of medium build.
He was wearing a dark blue coat or hoodie, black tracksuit bottoms and was carrying a shoulder bag.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information, contact Dc Dave Pearce on 0208 217 5890, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting reference 5314178/14.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 4 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 5 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham
- 6 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 7 Serial fraudster who set up fake real estate company jailed for six years
- 8 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 9 Volunteers out to bust Covid jab myths and false conspiracy theories
- 10 'Kindly keep out of Stratford': Johnson criticised over cycling trip