CCTV appeal after racist abuse at Stratford station
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise this man?
British Transport Police (BTP) believe he can help with their investigation into a hate crime where a man was racially abused at Stratford station.
The victim was boarding a train at 3.05pm on July 29 when another man and a woman were leaving the service.
As the couple left the train, the man shouted a racial slur at the victim.
If you know who the man in the CCTV image is, contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference 267 of 29/07/2020.
You may also want to watch:
You can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Clapton Community FC members demand 'Justice for Sami' outside Forest Gate Police Station
- 2 Police officer to appear in court after death of man in East Ham
- 3 Restored Victorian warehouse in Stratford to become dance and music hub
- 4 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 5 Pupils send 'awe-inspiring' accounts of pandemic into the future with time capsule
- 6 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 7 College teacher: Students and teachers 'lose trust' over government's Covid response
- 8 Town hall chief says Newham 'doing everything it can' to ensure polling is 'safe and fair'
- 9 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 10 Stratford School Academy pupil helps launch fund in memory of Prince Philip