CCTV appeal after racist abuse at Stratford station
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise this man?
British Transport Police (BTP) believe he can help with their investigation into a hate crime where a man was racially abused at Stratford station.
The victim was boarding a train at 3.05pm on July 29 when another man and a woman were leaving the service.
As the couple left the train, the man shouted a racial slur at the victim.
If you know who the man in the CCTV image is, contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference 267 of 29/07/2020.
You may also want to watch:
You can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 3 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa
- 4 US fried chicken chain Popeyes to open first UK outlet in Stratford
- 5 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 6 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 7 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 8 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 9 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 10 Campaigners fear Newham City Farm site will become 'another green space'