Appeal after motorcyclist injured in collision in Canning Town
- Credit: Google Maps
An appeal has been launched after a motorcyclist was injured in a collision with a van.
The white Mercedes Sprinter was travelling eastbound when it collided with an orange Duke motorbike in Newham Way at 4pm on Tuesday, November 3.
The collision happened about 50 metres west of the junction with New Barn Street in Canning Town.
The rider, a man in his 30s, suffered a dislocated shoulder and fractured ankle.
The van driver stopped at the scene. There were no arrests, however, police are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or footage is asked to call 101 quoting reference CAD 5004/03NOV20.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 4 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 7 Volunteers out to bust Covid jab myths and false conspiracy theories
- 8 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 9 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham
- 10 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims