Appeal after motorcyclist injured in collision in Canning Town
- Credit: Google Maps
An appeal has been launched after a motorcyclist was injured in a collision with a van.
The white Mercedes Sprinter was travelling eastbound when it collided with an orange Duke motorbike in Newham Way at 4pm on Tuesday, November 3.
The collision happened about 50 metres west of the junction with New Barn Street in Canning Town.
The rider, a man in his 30s, suffered a dislocated shoulder and fractured ankle.
The van driver stopped at the scene. There were no arrests, however, police are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or footage is asked to call 101 quoting reference CAD 5004/03NOV20.
- 1 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 3 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa
- 4 US fried chicken chain Popeyes to open first UK outlet in Stratford
- 5 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 6 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 7 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 8 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 9 Campaigners fear Newham City Farm site will become 'another green space'
- 10 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation