Appeal after motorcyclist injured in collision in Canning Town
- Credit: Google Maps
An appeal has been launched after a motorcyclist was injured in a collision with a van.
The white Mercedes Sprinter was travelling eastbound when it collided with an orange Duke motorbike in Newham Way at 4pm on Tuesday, November 3.
The collision happened about 50 metres west of the junction with New Barn Street in Canning Town.
The rider, a man in his 30s, suffered a dislocated shoulder and fractured ankle.
The van driver stopped at the scene. There were no arrests, however, police are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or footage is asked to call 101 quoting reference CAD 5004/03NOV20.
- 1 Police officer to appear in court after death of man in East Ham
- 2 Clapton Community FC members demand 'Justice for Sami' outside Forest Gate Police Station
- 3 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 4 Stratford School Academy pupil helps launch fund in memory of Prince Philip
- 5 College teacher: Students and teachers 'lose trust' over government's Covid response
- 6 Pupils send 'awe-inspiring' accounts of pandemic into the future with time capsule
- 7 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 8 Feminism, corner shops and bricks: Here's what's happening in Newham Heritage Month
- 9 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 10 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate