Appeal after man kicked and stamped on in East Ham
A man was seriously injured after being attacked with a bottle and a piece of wood on a road in East Ham.
Police and paramedics were called to Milton Avenue shortly before 1am on May 26 where they found the man injured on the ground.
The 31-year-old victim remains in an undisclosed London hospital where his condition is described as critical but stable.
It is thought that three Asian male suspects attacked him, before kicking and stamping on his head.
Following the attack, they escaped in the direction of Cowper Road,
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact 020 7275 5711 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 2 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 3 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 4 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 5 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 6 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 7 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 10 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing