Appeal after man kicked and stamped on in East Ham
A man was seriously injured after being attacked with a bottle and a piece of wood on a road in East Ham.
Police and paramedics were called to Milton Avenue shortly before 1am on May 26 where they found the man injured on the ground.
The 31-year-old victim remains in an undisclosed London hospital where his condition is described as critical but stable.
It is thought that three Asian male suspects attacked him, before kicking and stamping on his head.
Following the attack, they escaped in the direction of Cowper Road,
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact 020 7275 5711 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 3 Our planet is in a terrible place
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 6 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 9 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 10 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test