Appeal after indecent exposure on West Ham train
- Credit: BTP
Police are appealing for information after a man exposed himself to a female passenger on board a c2c train.
It took place on the 12.40pm train from Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness on Saturday, January 10.
The woman got on at West Ham and as the train passed through Barking and Upminster, she noticed the carriage becoming empty.
When she stood up to get something from her pocket, she saw a man sitting on the seats behind her who started masturbating.
He left the train at Benfleet.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from British Transport Police have released CCTV footage of a man they believe has vital information.
If you recognise him, or were on the train, call 0800 405040, or text 61016, quoting reference ESUB/B3 of 27/01/15.
- 1 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 2 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 3 Can you help find man missing from Royal Docks?
- 4 Man injured as glass falls from Canning Town bus station canopy
- 5 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 6 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 7 High Court judge rules no further action needed over embargo breach by Newham company boss
- 8 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 9 Boy, 16, found stabbed in Custom House
- 10 Man suffers 'life-changing' injuries in Plaistow bicycle crash
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.