Appeal after indecent exposure on West Ham train
- Credit: BTP
Police are appealing for information after a man exposed himself to a female passenger on board a c2c train.
It took place on the 12.40pm train from Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness on Saturday, January 10.
The woman got on at West Ham and as the train passed through Barking and Upminster, she noticed the carriage becoming empty.
When she stood up to get something from her pocket, she saw a man sitting on the seats behind her who started masturbating.
He left the train at Benfleet.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from British Transport Police have released CCTV footage of a man they believe has vital information.
If you recognise him, or were on the train, call 0800 405040, or text 61016, quoting reference ESUB/B3 of 27/01/15.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 5 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 6 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 10 Player ratings: Cresswell shines for West Ham in KRC Genk victory
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.