Appeal after indecent exposure on West Ham train
- Credit: BTP
Police are appealing for information after a man exposed himself to a female passenger on board a c2c train.
It took place on the 12.40pm train from Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness on Saturday, January 10.
The woman got on at West Ham and as the train passed through Barking and Upminster, she noticed the carriage becoming empty.
When she stood up to get something from her pocket, she saw a man sitting on the seats behind her who started masturbating.
He left the train at Benfleet.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from British Transport Police have released CCTV footage of a man they believe has vital information.
If you recognise him, or were on the train, call 0800 405040, or text 61016, quoting reference ESUB/B3 of 27/01/15.
- 1 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 4 Fan's column: West Ham are in the mix to battle it out with the big boys
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 7 Mayor vows to continue Newham free school meals scheme
- 8 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham
- 9 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 10 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.