Appeal after indecent exposure on West Ham train
- Credit: BTP
Police are appealing for information after a man exposed himself to a female passenger on board a c2c train.
It took place on the 12.40pm train from Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness on Saturday, January 10.
The woman got on at West Ham and as the train passed through Barking and Upminster, she noticed the carriage becoming empty.
When she stood up to get something from her pocket, she saw a man sitting on the seats behind her who started masturbating.
He left the train at Benfleet.
Officers from British Transport Police have released CCTV footage of a man they believe has vital information.
If you recognise him, or were on the train, call 0800 405040, or text 61016, quoting reference ESUB/B3 of 27/01/15.
- 1 'Suspicious' Forest Gate construction fire under investigation
- 2 Wanted: Five people Newham police wish to speak to
- 3 Teenager from Newham found safe and well
- 4 Burglars jailed for violent Upminster burglary where boy, 11, was shot
- 5 The ex-gang member who turned from crime to become a pastor mentoring young people
- 6 Gainsborough Avenue stabbing: 14-year-old boy charged
- 7 Pensioner dies after being critically injured in East Ham crash
- 8 'Never limit ourselves': Newham dance school reaches 18 years of success
- 9 Two arrests after multi-vehicle crash on Barking Road
- 10 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.