Appeal after indecent exposure on West Ham train
- Credit: BTP
Police are appealing for information after a man exposed himself to a female passenger on board a c2c train.
It took place on the 12.40pm train from Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness on Saturday, January 10.
The woman got on at West Ham and as the train passed through Barking and Upminster, she noticed the carriage becoming empty.
When she stood up to get something from her pocket, she saw a man sitting on the seats behind her who started masturbating.
He left the train at Benfleet.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from British Transport Police have released CCTV footage of a man they believe has vital information.
If you recognise him, or were on the train, call 0800 405040, or text 61016, quoting reference ESUB/B3 of 27/01/15.
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 5 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 6 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 7 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 8 Newcastle's late Willock winner hits West Ham hopes
- 9 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 10 Campaigners stage River Thames protest over Silvertown Tunnel
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.