Appeal after boy, 15, seriously injured in East Ham brawl
A teenager is in a critical condition in hospital after he was involved in a brawl in East Ham.
Police were called to reports of a fight between a large group of young men in Harrow Road at 10pm last night.
Officers discovered a 15-year-old boy in neighbouring Holme Road, close to the junction with Stamford Road.
He was suffering from serious head injuries and was taken to an East London hospital by ambulance.
His condition is described as critical, but stable.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives today arrested two men, aged 17 and 18, who are being held for questioning.
Patrols in the area have also been stepped up.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 5 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 6 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 7 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 8 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 9 Plaistow woman shaves her head for charities
- 10 Chief nurse of England praises Newham specialist school nurses
Anyone with information should contact Newham Violent Crime Unit on 020 7275 5851 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.