Appeal after boy, 15, seriously injured in East Ham brawl
A teenager is in a critical condition in hospital after he was involved in a brawl in East Ham.
Police were called to reports of a fight between a large group of young men in Harrow Road at 10pm last night.
Officers discovered a 15-year-old boy in neighbouring Holme Road, close to the junction with Stamford Road.
He was suffering from serious head injuries and was taken to an East London hospital by ambulance.
His condition is described as critical, but stable.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives today arrested two men, aged 17 and 18, who are being held for questioning.
Patrols in the area have also been stepped up.
- 1 Jailed: Drug dealer who crashed into cab leaving passengers critically injured
- 2 Detectives release images after robbery in East Ham
- 3 'Severe maladministration' by Newham Council in housing complaint handling
- 4 Jailed: Manor Park man guilty of drug offences, but not machete murder
- 5 Man in hospital after fire at disused Forest Gate church
- 6 Blades, £25k and Class A drugs seized by police after car stop in Plaistow
- 7 £3m centre to reduce young adult reoffending to be set up in Stratford
- 8 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 9 World Book Day: Notorious football fan 'Mr West Ham' sets record straight
- 10 Leyton Orient boss McAnuff feels he knows already what makes the squad tick
Anyone with information should contact Newham Violent Crime Unit on 020 7275 5851 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.