Appeal after boy, 15, seriously injured in East Ham brawl
A teenager is in a critical condition in hospital after he was involved in a brawl in East Ham.
Police were called to reports of a fight between a large group of young men in Harrow Road at 10pm last night.
Officers discovered a 15-year-old boy in neighbouring Holme Road, close to the junction with Stamford Road.
He was suffering from serious head injuries and was taken to an East London hospital by ambulance.
His condition is described as critical, but stable.
Detectives today arrested two men, aged 17 and 18, who are being held for questioning.
Patrols in the area have also been stepped up.
- 1 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 2 Alexandra Burke: Stratford Christmas concert cancelled over 'safety fears'
- 3 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 4 Multi-vehicle collision in Canning Town leads to one driver being cut free
- 5 'We have been failed': Newham families face eviction by council
- 6 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 7 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 8 Nine rescue pets looking for homes this Christmas in east London
- 9 Newham residents urged to shop local on Small Business Saturday
- 10 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
Anyone with information should contact Newham Violent Crime Unit on 020 7275 5851 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.