Alleged flasher exposes himself in Forest Gate street
- Credit: Archant
A man is alleged to have indecently exposed himself in the middle of a Forest Gate street.
The police are investigating after the man – described as being in his mid 20s to early 30s – allegedly exposed himself in Forest Lane after midnight on August 8.
A Met spokesman said: “The man left the scene before the police got there.
“A search of the local area was undertaken without trace.”
Officers received a second complaint in a place nearby but the man had also left before they got there.
The suspect has brown hair and was wearing a white vest, according to the police.
Detectives are checking CCTV footage as part of their investigation.
- 1 'Suspicious' Forest Gate construction fire under investigation
- 2 Wanted: Five people Newham police wish to speak to
- 3 Teenager from Newham found safe and well
- 4 'Never limit ourselves': Newham dance school reaches 18 years of success
- 5 The ex-gang member who turned from crime to become a pastor mentoring young people
- 6 Burglars jailed for violent Upminster burglary where boy, 11, was shot
- 7 Gainsborough Avenue stabbing: 14-year-old boy charged
- 8 Pensioner dies after being critically injured in East Ham crash
- 9 Third straight win takes Newham top of the table
- 10 Jailed: 9 east London offenders put behind bars in April
The Met’s enquiries are ongoing. There have been no arrests so far.
Anyone with any information should call 101 or contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.