Alleged flasher exposes himself in Forest Gate street
- Credit: Archant
A man is alleged to have indecently exposed himself in the middle of a Forest Gate street.
The police are investigating after the man – described as being in his mid 20s to early 30s – allegedly exposed himself in Forest Lane after midnight on August 8.
A Met spokesman said: “The man left the scene before the police got there.
“A search of the local area was undertaken without trace.”
Officers received a second complaint in a place nearby but the man had also left before they got there.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect has brown hair and was wearing a white vest, according to the police.
Detectives are checking CCTV footage as part of their investigation.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 4 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 5 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 10 Player ratings: Cresswell shines for West Ham in KRC Genk victory
The Met’s enquiries are ongoing. There have been no arrests so far.
Anyone with any information should call 101 or contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.