Alleged flasher exposes himself in Forest Gate street
- Credit: Archant
A man is alleged to have indecently exposed himself in the middle of a Forest Gate street.
The police are investigating after the man – described as being in his mid 20s to early 30s – allegedly exposed himself in Forest Lane after midnight on August 8.
A Met spokesman said: “The man left the scene before the police got there.
“A search of the local area was undertaken without trace.”
Officers received a second complaint in a place nearby but the man had also left before they got there.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect has brown hair and was wearing a white vest, according to the police.
Detectives are checking CCTV footage as part of their investigation.
- 1 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 2 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 3 Can you help find man missing from Royal Docks?
- 4 Man injured as glass falls from Canning Town bus station canopy
- 5 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 6 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 7 High Court judge rules no further action needed over embargo breach by Newham company boss
- 8 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 9 Boy, 16, found stabbed in Custom House
- 10 Man suffers 'life-changing' injuries in Plaistow bicycle crash
The Met’s enquiries are ongoing. There have been no arrests so far.
Anyone with any information should call 101 or contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.