Alleged flasher exposes himself in Forest Gate street
- Credit: Archant
A man is alleged to have indecently exposed himself in the middle of a Forest Gate street.
The police are investigating after the man – described as being in his mid 20s to early 30s – allegedly exposed himself in Forest Lane after midnight on August 8.
A Met spokesman said: “The man left the scene before the police got there.
“A search of the local area was undertaken without trace.”
Officers received a second complaint in a place nearby but the man had also left before they got there.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect has brown hair and was wearing a white vest, according to the police.
Detectives are checking CCTV footage as part of their investigation.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Letters: CCTV facial recognition, Covid and tenants' manifesto
- 3 West Ham 1 Burnley 0: How the Hammers rated
- 4 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 5 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 6 Tottenham take Super League spoils at West Ham
- 7 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 8 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 9 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 10 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
The Met’s enquiries are ongoing. There have been no arrests so far.
Anyone with any information should call 101 or contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.