£19,000 stolen from East Ham man during attack
- Credit: :BTP
Thieves stole £19,000 from an East Ham man during an attack at Kings Cross station.
The victim, 31, changed the money into euros at a bureau de change at Victoria station on Friday, July 31.
He took the tube to Kings Cross where three men attacked him, taking the bag which contained the cash.
He and another man chased the attackers into a nearby hotel, where they threatened a member of the public before fleeing with the money.
British Transport Police have released images of four men they believe have important information and would like to speak to about the incident.
You may also want to watch:
If you know them, or have any other information, call 0800 405040, or text 61016, quoting reference B4/TSUB of 1/8/2014. You can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 2 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 3 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 4 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 5 High Court judge rules no further action needed over embargo breach by Newham company boss
- 6 Carpenters Estate neighbours to vote on redevelopment plans
- 7 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 8 Man suffers 'life-changing' injuries in Plaistow bicycle crash
- 9 Can you help find man missing from Royal Docks?
- 10 Man injured as glass falls from Canning Town bus station canopy