£19,000 stolen from East Ham man during attack
- Credit: :BTP
Thieves stole £19,000 from an East Ham man during an attack at Kings Cross station.
The victim, 31, changed the money into euros at a bureau de change at Victoria station on Friday, July 31.
He took the tube to Kings Cross where three men attacked him, taking the bag which contained the cash.
He and another man chased the attackers into a nearby hotel, where they threatened a member of the public before fleeing with the money.
British Transport Police have released images of four men they believe have important information and would like to speak to about the incident.
You may also want to watch:
If you know them, or have any other information, call 0800 405040, or text 61016, quoting reference B4/TSUB of 1/8/2014. You can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Tributes to 'hero' charity founder who dedicated life to Newham children
- 2 There's huge belief in the team insists West Ham loanee Jesse Lingard
- 3 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 4 Player ratings: Lingard and Bowen guide Hammers back into the top four
- 5 West Ham boss Moyes hailed players in Leicester City victory
- 6 Stratford was busiest station on TfL network last year, data reveals
- 7 Elections, Ron Dyer, Islamophobia and Covid
- 8 Former boxer compared feet with Prince Philip during visit to club
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Election candidate slams plans for Durning Hall in Forest Gate