£19,000 stolen from East Ham man during attack
- Credit: :BTP
Thieves stole £19,000 from an East Ham man during an attack at Kings Cross station.
The victim, 31, changed the money into euros at a bureau de change at Victoria station on Friday, July 31.
He took the tube to Kings Cross where three men attacked him, taking the bag which contained the cash.
He and another man chased the attackers into a nearby hotel, where they threatened a member of the public before fleeing with the money.
British Transport Police have released images of four men they believe have important information and would like to speak to about the incident.
You may also want to watch:
If you know them, or have any other information, call 0800 405040, or text 61016, quoting reference B4/TSUB of 1/8/2014. You can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Player ratings: Cresswell shines for West Ham in KRC Genk victory
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley