£10,000 reward offered in Karim Samms North Woolwich murder hunt
- Credit: Archant
Independent charity Crimestoppers is offering a £10,000 reward for information on the murder of a 16-year-old in North Woolwich.
Karim Samms died after he was shot in the chest in a drive-by shooting in Roebourne Way on April 7.
He ran off but collapsed and from his injuries during the double shooting in which a man in his 20s was also injured close by.
Crimestoppers are now offering the reward forinformation that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for Karim’s murder.
“We know this incident was witnessed by shocked bystanders and there will be someone who will know who was involved,” said director of operations Roger Critchell.
Anyone with information should call the charity on 0800 555 111 or through the non-traceable anonymous online form.
Information passed directly to police will not qualify for the reward.
- 1 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 2 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 3 Possible travel disruptions for central London this week
- 4 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 5 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies
- 6 Leyton Orient progress in FA Cup with huge win over Tranmere
- 7 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 8 West Ham showed great character and resilience to beat Chelsea says Moyes
- 9 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 10 Late Masuaku strike seals West Ham win over leaders Chelsea