£10,000 reward offered in Karim Samms North Woolwich murder hunt
- Credit: Archant
Independent charity Crimestoppers is offering a £10,000 reward for information on the murder of a 16-year-old in North Woolwich.
Karim Samms died after he was shot in the chest in a drive-by shooting in Roebourne Way on April 7.
He ran off but collapsed and from his injuries during the double shooting in which a man in his 20s was also injured close by.
Crimestoppers are now offering the reward forinformation that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for Karim’s murder.
“We know this incident was witnessed by shocked bystanders and there will be someone who will know who was involved,” said director of operations Roger Critchell.
Anyone with information should call the charity on 0800 555 111 or through the non-traceable anonymous online form.
You may also want to watch:
Information passed directly to police will not qualify for the reward.
- 1 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 2 Front-runners for Leyton Orient vacancy after Ross Embleton departure
- 3 Police investigate burglary and injury at 'cannabis' house
- 4 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 5 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 6 Eight-year-old girl from Canning Town publishes book to help children with grief
- 7 Guilty: Men from Forest Gate and East Ham who raped two women during brothel robbery
- 8 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 9 Upminster killer boasted about hacking teen to death with machete in street
- 10 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station