£10,000 reward offered in Karim Samms North Woolwich murder hunt
- Credit: Archant
Independent charity Crimestoppers is offering a £10,000 reward for information on the murder of a 16-year-old in North Woolwich.
Karim Samms died after he was shot in the chest in a drive-by shooting in Roebourne Way on April 7.
He ran off but collapsed and from his injuries during the double shooting in which a man in his 20s was also injured close by.
Crimestoppers are now offering the reward forinformation that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for Karim’s murder.
“We know this incident was witnessed by shocked bystanders and there will be someone who will know who was involved,” said director of operations Roger Critchell.
Anyone with information should call the charity on 0800 555 111 or through the non-traceable anonymous online form.
You may also want to watch:
Information passed directly to police will not qualify for the reward.
- 1 Letter: Targeted response in London to Indian Covid variant
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 West Ham Women bow out of FA Cup at Manchester City
- 4 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 5 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 6 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 7 'Concern over reliability of cladding and fire safety assessments'
- 8 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 9 West Ham boss Moyes not giving up on European dream despite Brighton draw
- 10 Newham to roll out greener fleet as part of £20m plans