Cooking course with top chefs opens at Cafe Football, Stratford
- Credit: Archant
You gave something up for Lent, so why not pick up something new after Easter?
Restaurant Cafe Football – brainchild of footballing legends Ryan Giggs and Gary Neville – is once again throwing open its kitchen doors to the public and offering them a chance to learn how to cook.
Put all thoughts of bland burgers and burnt Bovril to the back of your mind, however.
Cafe Football’s menu has been expertly crafted by its creative director and two-Michelin-star chef Michael Wignall with executive chef Brendan Fyldes, who’s worked with top names including Marco Pierre White and Richard Corrigan, behind the pass.
The course will begin tomorrow at the restaurant in The Street, Westfield, Stratford City,
You may also want to watch:
It costs £45 per person. Book tickets by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0208 702 2590.
We went down earlier in the year to try out the experience first hand (click the link below to see a video).
- 1 Hospitality Day 2021: Newham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 2 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 3 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 4 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 5 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 6 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 7 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
- 10 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
Read more here: