Conflict and Change showcase in East Ham
A voluntary organisation that has spent more than a quarter of a century bringing people together will be showcasing its services today.
Conflict and Change, which is based at 2a Streatfield Avenue, East Ham will be holding the event from 2pm until 3.30pm.
Graeme Betts, Executive Director of Adults, Community and Leisure at Newham Council is expected to attend the event.
Volunteers and young people who have experience of working with the organisation will also be on hand to talk about their experiences.
Conflict and Change is a voluntary organisation building bridges of understanding within and between communities in Newham. In 2010 it celebrated 25 years of bringing Newham people together.
You may also want to watch:
It is active within community development work, helps with training young people and adults, mediation and conflict resolution as well as volunteering opportunities.
There will be the opportunity to meet Staff/Volunteers/Management Committee during the event.
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 3 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 4 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79
- 5 School's out!: Newham puts on jam-packed summer holiday activities programme
- 6 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 7 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 9 Kitchens from independent chefs coming to Beckton in Raymond Blanc-supported project
- 10 Queen's 1983 visit to St Mary Magdalene's marked with unveiling of new plaque
Call 020 8552 2050 to conact the organisation.