Conflict and Change showcase in East Ham
A voluntary organisation that has spent more than a quarter of a century bringing people together will be showcasing its services today.
Conflict and Change, which is based at 2a Streatfield Avenue, East Ham will be holding the event from 2pm until 3.30pm.
Graeme Betts, Executive Director of Adults, Community and Leisure at Newham Council is expected to attend the event.
Volunteers and young people who have experience of working with the organisation will also be on hand to talk about their experiences.
Conflict and Change is a voluntary organisation building bridges of understanding within and between communities in Newham. In 2010 it celebrated 25 years of bringing Newham people together.
You may also want to watch:
It is active within community development work, helps with training young people and adults, mediation and conflict resolution as well as volunteering opportunities.
There will be the opportunity to meet Staff/Volunteers/Management Committee during the event.
- 1 Silvertown scrap yard blaze burns throughout night as crews remain on scene
- 2 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 3 Silvertown scrapyard blaze under control after crews battle for nine hours
- 4 Newham's governance referendum: the case for both options
- 5 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 6 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 7 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 8 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing
- 9 Staff 'overjoyed' as nursery opens in Stratford
- 10 Meet the candidates battling for votes in East Ham's by-election
Call 020 8552 2050 to conact the organisation.