Conflict and Change showcase in East Ham
A voluntary organisation that has spent more than a quarter of a century bringing people together will be showcasing its services today.
Conflict and Change, which is based at 2a Streatfield Avenue, East Ham will be holding the event from 2pm until 3.30pm.
Graeme Betts, Executive Director of Adults, Community and Leisure at Newham Council is expected to attend the event.
Volunteers and young people who have experience of working with the organisation will also be on hand to talk about their experiences.
Conflict and Change is a voluntary organisation building bridges of understanding within and between communities in Newham. In 2010 it celebrated 25 years of bringing Newham people together.
It is active within community development work, helps with training young people and adults, mediation and conflict resolution as well as volunteering opportunities.
There will be the opportunity to meet Staff/Volunteers/Management Committee during the event.
- 1 Canning Town fire 'involving freezer' prompts safety warnings
- 2 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 3 £1m Newham lottery ticket winner finally claims their jackpot prize
- 4 Newham primary schools top national league tables
- 5 'Strict licensing laws and pandemic to blame for Newham exodus,' letting agent claims
- 6 Festive events and family days out in east London this weekend
- 7 O's boss Jackett heaps praise on entire side not just Drinan and Smith
- 8 Service users overcharged total of £5m by council accounting 'screw up'
- 9 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 10 Defender Adam Thompson returning is a massive boost for Leyton Orient
Call 020 8552 2050 to conact the organisation.