Concern for missing Plaistow man
Police and family are becoming increasingly concerned for the whereabouts of a missing Ukrainian man from Newham.
Ivan Valigvrskyy, 40, was last seen leaving his home in New Barn Street, Plaistow, yesterday afternoon at about 4.20pm.
He is thought to be depressed and may well be in the Medway Kent area or Canvy Island, Essex.
He was last seen wearing a brown coat and carrying a rucksack.
Ivan is 6ft 4inches tall, muscular build with short blonde hair which is thinning.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information are asked to call officers on (020) 8217 1212.
- 1 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 4 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 5 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 6 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 7 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 8 Court date adjourned for Beckton man who sexually assaulted young girl
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim