Commuter Watch: Bank holiday travel disruptions in Newham
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
If you are looking to travel through Stratford this weekend then it is advised that you check travel alerts as there are planned disruptions in the area.
There is a special service to the Docklands Light Railway on Sunday and Monday.
Due to Crossrail works at Pudding Mill Lane, there will be no service between Stratford and Bow Church but replacement busses will operate.
Main line trains will also be affected on Sunday.
Due to emergency engineering work at Bethnal Green, all lines between Hackney Downs and Liverpool Street will be blocked between 1.30am and 8am.
You may also want to watch:
The Liverpool Street to Hertford East, Stansted Airport and Cambridge, which runs through Stratford, will be affected.
For more information, visit tfl.gov.uk
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 3 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 8 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 9 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 10 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic