Coca-Cola Christmas truck coming to Beckton
The holidays are coming to a shopping park in Beckton when the Coca-Cola truck parks up as part of a national tour.
The truck has featured in the soft drink’s seasonal advert since 1995 and it will arrive at Gallions Reach Shopping Park in Armada Way on Weds (Dec 12) and stay all day as part of their winter wonderland.
A Christmas choir will lead a selection of seasonal carols led by Jay Kamiraz, winner of The Prince’s Trust Young Achiever Award 2012 for his fundraising through music.
Zoe Howorth, marketing director, Coca-Cola Great Britain, said: “The festive season can mean different things for different people, but the ‘Holidays Are Coming’ advert is universally recognised as the unofficial countdown to Christmas.
“We’re looking forward to spreading the holiday spirit and kick-starting the celebrations across the country along the way.”
You may also want to watch:
The EA Hub, a truck full of computer games from the software giant, will also be at the shopping park all day on Friday (Dec 7) to Sunday (Dec 9).
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 5 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 6 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 7 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Player ratings: Cresswell shines for West Ham in KRC Genk victory
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley