Circus ship docks at Canary Wharf
- Credit: Archant
Twisted contortionists, breath-taking trapeze artists and incredible acrobats are coming to town this month.
Aircraft Circus’ Midnight Circus will be docking their ship MS Stubnitz in Canary Wharf for eight nights after their run at The Greenwich Circus Festival.
MS Stubnitz is an 80m long Cold War ship travelling around hosting arts and music events.
Co-directed by Lucy Francis and Alex Frith, the circus is currently offering lunchtime static trapeze, acrobalance, and circus conditioning classes.
The Midnight Circus comes to Canary Wharf from March 8 to March 17.
You may also want to watch:
For dates and times, visit www.aircraftcircus.com.
- 1 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 4 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 5 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 6 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 7 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 8 Court date adjourned for Beckton man who sexually assaulted young girl
- 9 Hospitality Day 2021: Newham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London