Christmas spirit arrives at Richard House
THE Christmas spirit arrived early for youngsters when they were treated to a festive party.
Richard House Hospice in Beckton was transformed into a winter wonderland getting everyone into the festive spirit for the under-13s.
The annual event gave the children, young people and parents the chance to meet over food, games and quizzes.
It also saw the launch of Richard House’s Sponsor-a-Child Appeal.
Peter Ellis, chief executive, said: “We’re asking people to do something different this Christmas and sponsor a Richard House child. A one-off donation can be made from as little as �3.
You may also want to watch:
“We rely on donations to continue our work with children and young people with life-threatening conditions or complex healthcare needs. Each year we need to raise at least �3.1million to continue operating.
“Our services range from music therapy to cooking sessions.”
- 1 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 2 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 3 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 4 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 5 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 6 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 7 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 8 Free climber scales Stratford skyscraper for climate change awareness
- 9 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 10 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
If you would like to find out more, visit www.richardhouse.org.uk.