Christine Bleakley gives Stratford shoppers chance to win Olympic tickets
Christmas came early at Westfield Shopping Centre when shoppers were given the chance to win 100 Olympic and Paralympic Games tickets by presenter Christine Bleakley.
Unsuspecting shoppers got a spectacular surprise when the presenter pulled the string on The Cadbury Giant Party Popper live at Westfield giving passers by over 100 chances to win London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games tickets and other exciting prizes.
Some of the lucky winners will even get the chance to watch the London Olympic Games in VIP style, with special VIP prize packages. The VIP packages will include tickets for events such as Athletics finals, plus accommodation at a top London hotel and luxury travel to the games, available over the next few months.
Cadbury, the Official Treat Provider to the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, has been encouraging the nation to capture the spirit of play ahead of London 2012 with the nationwide game Cadbury Spots v Stripes. To thank followers for their ongoing game-playing support and encourage others to join in the fun, Cadbury is giving people the chance to witness the thrills of the world’s most exciting sporting event here in the capital.
Christine said: “It was really exciting to ‘pop’ the party popper and there was a real buzz as everyone wanted to get their hands on a pair of tickets. I’m a bit disappointed I didn’t win a pair for myself!”
You may also want to watch:
Norman Brodie, Cadbury’s London 2012 General Manager with Kraft Foods said: “We have had great success with Cadbury Spots v Stripes and we will continue to share the excitement of next year’s Olympic and Paralympic Games with the rest of the UK. It is a real privilege to be part of London 2012 and to give fans and supporters the chance to go to next year’s Olympic and Paralympic Games.”
- 1 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 2 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 3 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 4 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 5 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 6 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 7 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 8 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 9 Newham charity hands out 500 food parcels to 'vulnerable' international students struggling with Covid-19
- 10 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation