Celebrate business pride at awards
- Credit: Archant
Our prestigious annual Thames Gateway Business Awards return this year - with a £12,000 advertising package awaiting the overall winner.
We are proud to launch the awards giving businesses within the Thames corridor the chance to showcase their talents and celebrate their diverse workforces.
Businesses or individuals can enter the awards across 10 different categories featuring everything from New Business of the Year to Young Entrepreneur.
And our exclusive Judges’ Choice award gives the winning business or entrepreneur the opportunity to really drive their business forward.
Finalists and guests will be invited to Canary Wharf’s East Wintergarden on October 27 for a plush awards ceremony where the winners will be revealed.
You may also want to watch:
Group editor Michael Adkins said: “Make no mistake, business awards are more important now than ever before. Aside from celebrating your achievements they expose you to media coverage and networking opportunities.
“If you are shortlisted, or win, they give you a great opportunity to shout about it on social media, in our newspapers and websites and your own platforms. They are a marketing dream for all businesses and can boost morale and staff retention and recruitment.”
- 1 'Dangerous and predatory' Newham man found guilty of child sex assault
- 2 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 3 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 4 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 5 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 6 Free cultural events and family activities in the Royal Docks announced
- 7 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 8 Demand for urgent action as Newham lags behind in Covid-19 jabs
- 9 RuPaul's Drag Race UK star Bimini Bon Boulash makes Covid-19 jabs call at London Stadium pop-up clinic
- 10 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
Each company or individual can enter up to three categories.
To sponsor this event contact Jackie Ross on 020 8477 3771 or email email@example.com.