CCTV appeal after robbery on Stratford train
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police have released CCTV images after a man was reportedly robbed on a train.
The victim was threatened by a man into handing over his property on board a service between Tottenham Hale and Stratford.
The incident happened between 7.10pm and 7.30pm on Friday, October 9.
Officers would like to speak to the man in the images, as he may have information that could help their investigation.
Anyone who knows him is asked to text 61016 or call 0800 40 50 40 and quote reference number 550 of 09/10/20.
You may also want to watch:
Information can also be reported anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Our planet is in a terrible place
- 3 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 6 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 7 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 8 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 9 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR
- 10 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced