Canning Town man, 83, goes missing
Pensioner can be easily confused because of medical condition
An 83-year-old “easily confused” man has gone missing from his Canning Town home.
Lesley Woodrow (pictured) was last seen at around 9.30pm on Wednesday (April 25) leaving his home address in Tarling Road.
Police are appealing for information to help trace the pensioner who suffers from a medical condition which leaves him easily confused and prone to falls.
Mr Woodrow is described of medium build with blue eyes.
He has white hair, a white beard and walks with a distinct shuffle.
It is thought he was wearing a black parker style jacket when he was last seen.
- 1 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 2 Leyton Orient boss Jackett hoping to strengthen squad
- 3 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 4 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 5 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 6 Beckton children’s hospice given £5k to replace stolen garden equipment
- 7 New boy Brown 'buzzing' to help Leyton Orient
- 8 'Time to end the injustice': Barts staff set to strike amid pay dispute
- 9 Trust seeks extension to fire safety order after £35m hospital work delay
- 10 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
He is known to sometimes frequent the Finchley area.
Anyone who has seen Mr Woodrow or has information of his whereabouts is asked to contact Newham Police on 101 and quote ref: CAD 4148 of 26 April.