Canning Town man, 83, goes missing
Pensioner can be easily confused because of medical condition
An 83-year-old “easily confused” man has gone missing from his Canning Town home.
Lesley Woodrow (pictured) was last seen at around 9.30pm on Wednesday (April 25) leaving his home address in Tarling Road.
Police are appealing for information to help trace the pensioner who suffers from a medical condition which leaves him easily confused and prone to falls.
Mr Woodrow is described of medium build with blue eyes.
He has white hair, a white beard and walks with a distinct shuffle.
It is thought he was wearing a black parker style jacket when he was last seen.
- 1 3 arrests after death of man found unresponsive in Beckton
- 2 Maryland machete murderer found guilty - as police hunt second attacker
- 3 Man charged with Beckton murder as victim named
- 4 Jailed: Forest Gate serial arsonist who started more than two dozen fires
- 5 Guilty: Man murdered woman at bus stop and tried to kill another a day later
- 6 The Rolling Stones prove rock ‘n’ roll is alive and kicking at Hyde Park
- 7 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 8 Police officer sacked for 'turning blind eye’ to criminal husband
- 9 Have you seen Lisa, 47, who is missing from Forest Gate?
- 10 E-fit released after woman sexually assaulted in Newham
He is known to sometimes frequent the Finchley area.
Anyone who has seen Mr Woodrow or has information of his whereabouts is asked to contact Newham Police on 101 and quote ref: CAD 4148 of 26 April.