Canning Town man, 83, goes missing
Pensioner can be easily confused because of medical condition
An 83-year-old “easily confused” man has gone missing from his Canning Town home.
Lesley Woodrow (pictured) was last seen at around 9.30pm on Wednesday (April 25) leaving his home address in Tarling Road.
Police are appealing for information to help trace the pensioner who suffers from a medical condition which leaves him easily confused and prone to falls.
Mr Woodrow is described of medium build with blue eyes.
You may also want to watch:
He has white hair, a white beard and walks with a distinct shuffle.
It is thought he was wearing a black parker style jacket when he was last seen.
- 1 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 2 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 3 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 4 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 5 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Mayor of Newham: 'Supporting young people after tragedies'
- 8 Unmesh Desai on his priorities after winning City and East election
- 9 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 10 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
He is known to sometimes frequent the Finchley area.
Anyone who has seen Mr Woodrow or has information of his whereabouts is asked to contact Newham Police on 101 and quote ref: CAD 4148 of 26 April.