Canning Town development to launch second phase
- Credit: Nicola Borrow
The second phase of a 649-home development is set to be unveiled this weekend.
East City Point in Canning Town offers a selection of one, two and three-bedroom contemporary apartments designed for young people eager to take the first step on the property ladder.
The second phase, the Atrium Building, has been designed to make the most of natural light and features spacious communal areas.
The properties all include fitted kitchens and bathrooms to a modern specification.
East City Point is one of a number of new developments to be built in Canning Town, which also includes Rathbone Market and Hallsville Quarter.
Andrew Loveday, sales and marketing director for Countryside, said: “Canning Town is an area of the capital which is realising its true potential and the Atrium Building at East City Point offers another great opportunity for young adults wanting to get on the property ladder to be part of this up and coming community.
“The first phase at East City Point was extremely popular amongst couples and city workers and we expect the strong demand to continue.”
- 1 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 2 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 3 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 4 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 5 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 6 Things to do in east London this weekend
- 7 Hammers fans show support for Christmas Toy Appeal
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 Leyton Orient could send goalkeeper Sargeant back out on loan
- 10 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
The development includes a number of environmentally-friendly features including low energy lighting, insulated flooring and outdoor lines for drying washing.
Cycle storage will also be provided, while public transport users will benefit from just a few minutes walk to both Canning Town and Custom House stations.
Prices start at £290,000 for a one bedroom flat. To register your interest, call 020 7473 1198.