Can you help identify man collapsed in Stratford?
Newham detectives need your help in identifying this man who was found collapsed in Stratford.
He was found just before 5am on the morning of February 16 along The Broadway with serious head injuries.
He was taken to Newham General Hospital where he suffered a stroke and has not been able to communicate with anyone or identify himself.
Police have now released a photograph of him to help trace relatives or anyone who may know him.
He is described as being of Oriental appearance and aged between 50 and 60 years. When he was discovered in Stratford he was wearing a green jacket, a black and a blue scarf, black gloves, a black woolly hat and a pair of Reebok trainers. He was carrying a blue blanket and a grey curtain.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can assist should contact the Missing and Unidentified Persons Unit at Plaistow Police Station on (020) 7275 5728.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 4 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 5 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 6 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 7 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 8 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 9 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines