Can you help identify man collapsed in Stratford?
Newham detectives need your help in identifying this man who was found collapsed in Stratford.
He was found just before 5am on the morning of February 16 along The Broadway with serious head injuries.
He was taken to Newham General Hospital where he suffered a stroke and has not been able to communicate with anyone or identify himself.
Police have now released a photograph of him to help trace relatives or anyone who may know him.
He is described as being of Oriental appearance and aged between 50 and 60 years. When he was discovered in Stratford he was wearing a green jacket, a black and a blue scarf, black gloves, a black woolly hat and a pair of Reebok trainers. He was carrying a blue blanket and a grey curtain.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can assist should contact the Missing and Unidentified Persons Unit at Plaistow Police Station on (020) 7275 5728.
- 1 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 5 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 6 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 7 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 8 Newham charity hands out 500 food parcels to 'vulnerable' international students struggling with Covid-19
- 9 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 10 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel