Can you beat Bacon?
Exciting changes are on the way next Wednesday with your new-look Newham Recorder and East London Advertiser.
Our super new 12-page Sports pull-out section will feature a centre page spread of the best sporting photographs of the week.
Can you do better than our veteran sports snapper Steve Bacon, the Hammers Club Photographer for over 30 years?
Send us your photographs from whatever your chosen sport might be – action, team shots, presentations or that light-hearted moment you may have captured in that split-second.
You can either download our free iwitness24 app or email your images in the jpeg format to email@example.com – try not to compress the image size if possible as this will give you a better chance of having your picture published in the newspaper or on our on-line gallery.
You may also want to watch:
Don’t forget, our first edition of the new Sports pull-out is next Wednesday, so get shooting and send us your best shots from all the weekend’s action by Monday.
- 1 'Dangerous and predatory' Newham man found guilty of child sex assault
- 2 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 3 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 4 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 5 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 6 Free cultural events and family activities in the Royal Docks announced
- 7 Demand for urgent action as Newham lags behind in Covid-19 jabs
- 8 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 9 RuPaul's Drag Race UK star Bimini Bon Boulash makes Covid-19 jabs call at London Stadium pop-up clinic
- 10 Stabbing victim 'pursued attackers in his car and crashed into them'