Campaign to find Plaistow’s missing Hayley
A BID to find a missing Plaistow teenager is being taken up by a charity facebook and twitter campaign.
Hayley Evans, 17, is one of 12 girls to feature in the Help Find My Child’s Countdown to Christmas.
The teenager was last seen in her neighbourhood on August 27.
She may have been travelling to Minehead, Somerset, where she used to live, or Swansea, South Wales.
Hayley is white and 5 feet 2 inches tall.
You may also want to watch:
She is of slim build with shoulder length blond hair and blue eyes.
Anyone with information about Hayley should contact the National Policing Improvement Agency (NPIA) Missing Persons Bureau on 0808 100 8777 or the Met on 0300 123 1212.
- 1 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 2 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 3 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 4 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 5 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Mayor of Newham: 'Supporting young people after tragedies'
- 8 Unmesh Desai on his priorities after winning City and East election
- 9 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 10 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
Alternatively, email Help Find My Child by going to www.helpfindmychild.net.
There is great concern for Hayley and she is urged to call the confidential service Runaway Helpline on 0808 800 7070 for advice and support.
Help Find My Child is dedicating each of the 12 days to Christmas to a missing child on its facebook and twitter pages.
To find out more go to www.helpfindmychild.net.