Buyers begin to reserve homes in the Olympic Park’s first residential neighbourhood
- Credit: Archant
The Olympic Park’s first residential neighbourhood might not yet be complete but plots in Chobham Manor are already being snapped up.
Forty-eight of the Stratford homes were reserved by purchasers in the first weekend alone, ahead ahead of homeowners beginning to move in next summer.
As this computer-generated image shows, the 850 homes will be in view of the Lee Valley VeloPark and close to East Village.
The development includes townhouses, mews-style properties, maisonettes, mansion blocks and terraced apartments – ranging in size from one to five-bedrooms.
The first release includes four-bedroom houses and three bedroom maisonettes and duplex apartments, with prices starting from £485,000.
You may also want to watch:
Three-quarters of the finished development will have three or more bedrooms and twenty-eight per cent will be affordable homes.
The development has been designed by the London Legacy Development Corporation and Chobham Manor LLP, a joint venture between Taylor Wimpey and L&Q.
- 1 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 2 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 3 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 6 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 7 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 8 Parks in Newham triumph with Green Flag awards
- 9 What's on across east London this weekend?
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
Michael O’Leary, Sales and Marketing Director for Taylor Wimpey East London, said: “Whether you are hunting for your first home, upsizing, downsizing or seeking a place to share with friends or your extended family, we have the type of home to suit your lifestyle.”
For more information, visit the sales and marketing suite showhomes in Olympic Park Avenue between 10am and 5.30pm, call 020 3435 9269 or visit chobhammanor.co.uk