Free dips and strips on offer to first 250 customers to new Stratford chicken shop
- Credit: Thunderbird Fried Chicken
A chicken shop is giving away free strips and dips to the first 250 customers who turn up to its opening.
Thunderbird Fried Chicken is due to open at the world food hall on the first floor of Westfield Stratford City today (September 2).
The menu will feature a chicken and bacon ranch burger as well as a vegan barbecue burger.
The eatery has pledged to give free strips and dips to the first 250 people through the doors from midday.
Other dishes include chipuffalo wings, the thunderbun and meltdown tater tots.
You may also want to watch:
There are also freshly fried churros with a choice of dips on the menu.
Thunderbird’s founder, Matt Harris, started out by setting up BBQ Lab, a food truck which he describes as "a hobby that got out of hand".
- 1 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 4 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 5 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 6 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 7 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 8 Court date adjourned for Beckton man who sexually assaulted young girl
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
BBQ Lab first set up shop in Shoreditch, before rebranding as Thunderbird Fried Chicken.