Newham site managers scoop regional awards in UK-wide competition
- Credit: Tim Pestridge
Three site managers in Newham have scooped regional awards in a national competition.
Paul Mills, Richard Brittain and Kieran Quinn have been recognised in the National House Building Council (NHBC) competition Pride in the Job awards.
Mr Mills, of Stratford-based Vistry Partnerships, is responsible for the Brunel Street Works in Canning Town where 975 homes are being built.
There were 10,000 entrants in the competition, with 450 regional winners who will go on to compete for the Seal of Excellence and Regional Awards. The national winners will be announced in January.
Ray Toft, managing director at Vistry Partnerships London, said: "Throughout his career with us, Paul has continually proved himself to be an excellent project lead."
You may also want to watch:
Mr Brittain of Bellway won for Beckton Parkside while Mr Quinn was recognised for his site in Chobham Manor.
NHBC chief executive Steve Wood said: "Congratulations to all the winners."
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 5 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 6 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 7 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 8 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 9 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 10 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections