Digital Decoded: Free sessions from Archant to help small and medium businesses understand digital marketing
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Are you a fledgling entrepreneur or the owner of a small or medium business and struggling to get your head around the ever-changing digital world.
Media company Archant is holding a Digital Decoded seminar to teach business owners the value of a co-ordinated strategy to kick-start public awareness and boost your profit.
Two sessions will be held at CEME Conference Centre in Rainham, on Wednesday October 4 at 8am and 11am with the sessions repeated at the same time the following day at the Raddisson Blu Canary Wharf.
Jamie Brown, Archant’s regional digital manager, will lead the sessions.
He said: “One big way advertising has changed is that it is easier for people to go online to find out more about the things they want or need to buy. The internet has taken some of the casual browsers out of the high street.
You may also want to watch:
“A lot of businesses struggle to make sense of the digital market place as there is so much out there that is hard to understand and you cannot see what the output will be.
“It is like they have got a toolkit with too many tools in it – sometimes they throw everything at the wall but sometimes, which is worse, they are not doing any digital marketing.
- 1 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 2 Footage shows crowd piling onto train at Canning Town station
- 3 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 4 Newham's Covid-19 case rate 'huge' but there is 'light at end of the tunnel'
- 5 NHS Nightingale London opens to patients without Covid-19
- 6 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 7 Volunteers out to bust Covid jab myths and false conspiracy theories
- 8 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 9 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham
- 10 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
Covering an array of digital aspects from the power of websites and search engine optimisation (SEO) to online display advertising and use of video, the sessions will help lay the foundations of an appropriate – and cost-effective – digital marketing plan.
Jamie added: “This is aimed at SMEs, the one-man band or small business owner who does not have access to marketing advice and strategic input in regards to digital.”
Part of the workshops will focus on the “purchase funnel”, a recognised marketing model which covers a consumer’s initial contact with a company, to engaging their interest and finally making a purchase, and will identify specific digital marketing tools to employ at different stages of the funnel.
Sessions run at Ceme Conference Centre, Marsh Way, Rainham, RM13 8EU or the Raddisson Blu Canary Wharf, 5 Fairmont Avenue, Canary Wharf, London, E14 9JB.
To book your free place visit archanthub.co.uk/digitaldecoded