Big Debate: Your verdict on Stratford walk-in centre closure
- Credit: Archant
Here’s what you thought about our last Big Debate on the Vicarage Lane walk-in service’s closure.
Our last Big Debate poll asked: Should Vicarage Lane’s walk-in service be close?
The response of our readers was:
Yes: 10 per cent
No: 89 pc
You may also want to watch:
Don’t know: 1 pc
To join in this week’s Big Debate on whether or not the UK needs electoral reform, follow this link: http://bit.ly/1Fnkd7b
- 1 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 2 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 3 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 4 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 5 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 6 'Simply horrifying': Newham MPs react after stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 7 Plan to transform Royal Docks into 'world-leading' cultural hub unveiled
- 8 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 9 CCTV image released after rape reported in Forest Gate
- 10 Man in critical condition after triple shooting in Newham