Big Debate: Readers react to assisted dying in online poll
- Credit: PA WIRE
The results of last week’s Big Debate are in – revealing your verdict on assisted dying.
Last week’s Big Debate asked whether you thought Parliament was right to reject the Assisted Dying Bill.
After hundreds voted in our online poll, we can reveal the results, which are listed under the debate’s question below.
Question: Was Parliament right to reject the Assisted Dying Bill?
Yes: 94 per cent.
You may also want to watch:
You can vote in this week’s Big Debate on the arms trade in Newham by clicking on the link above this article.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 4 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 10 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property