Big Debate: Newham’s verdict on electoral reform
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
The readers’ verdict on last week’s debate is in.
Last week’s poll asked: Does the UK need electoral reform?
Yes, said 96 per cent.
No, said 3pc.
Don’t know, said 1pc.
You may also want to watch:
Join in this week’s big debate on new government measures to tackle extremism here: http://bit.ly/1SBxIqV
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 3 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 4 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Children demand action on global warming at Upton Park protest
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley