5 of the best burger joints in east London
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A bun stuffed with a juicy patty laden with cheese and dripping with sauce, served with hot salty fries - anytime is a good time for a burger. Here’s where to find the very best in east London.
It might bill itself as a “casual steakhouse” but it also offers a range of tasty burgers, from a smoked barbecue brisket with homemade barbecue source to a cornflake chicken burger that’s a great option if beef isn’t really your thing. It offers a lunchtime value menu Monday to Saturday.
Loaded Burger serves every possible type of burger. It also serves appetizers such as nachos, onion rings and wings, with a giant rib dish also available.
You may also want to watch:
Classic 1950s-style chrome-and-neon diner with counter stools. For burgers, hot dogs and milkshakes. Open Monday to Wednesday 11am until 3pm; Thursday and Friday 11am until 6pm and Saturday and Sunday 10.30am until 6pm.
- 1 Steven Fry stabbing: Man charged with murder to appear at Old Bailey
- 2 3D street art illusion brings Boleyn Ground to life
- 3 Fire damages house in East Ham
- 4 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 5 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Canning Town charity marks fifth year with tributes to founder
- 8 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 9 Haircuts, flu jabs and health care: Event to link up homeless and vulnerable people with free support services
- 10 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
There’s no shortage of burger options at Westsfield (Five Guys, Gourmet Burger Kitchen) and Shake Shack are currently open for pick-ups and deliveries. Bankable American-style burgers and hot dogs and calorific drinks, desserts and sides.
The Greedy Cow
Currently only open for take-aways and delivery, this gourmet burger and steak restaurant has plenty of choice. Vegetarians can choose from three options, while meat eaters can sample a host of burgers including kangaroo, wagyu beef or a spicy Jamaican.