Best buddies need a home
These five-week-old kittens are looking for a good home after being dumped along with their mother in a box on a Plaistow street.
The three cats were picked up three weeks ago by an RSPCA inspector and taken to a local vet.
The mother, who is only nine months old, looked malnourished, but is now putting on weight and is due to be sterilised ahead of finding her a new home.
Ideally, East London RSPCA would like to house the friendly moggie with her two �kittens, but understand that three cats can be too much for most people.
The little ones, however, should be homed together, said the RSPCA’s Lorna Gower, as they have become great buddies.
You may also want to watch:
Please call 07958 578 151 �in the evenings if you would like to offer a home to the feline family or to find out more about becoming a �fosterer for the East London RSPCA.
- 1 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 2 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 3 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 4 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 5 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
- 6 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Mayor of Newham: 'Supporting young people after tragedies'
- 9 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 10 Unmesh Desai on his priorities after winning City and East election