Beckton girl guides design Easter bonnets
- Credit: Archant
Colourful bonnets and Easter eggs helped the 1st Beckton Brownies celebrate the special time of the year.
The Brownies were each given a hat and a selection of items to decorate them with.
The winner of the best bonnet received an egg yo-yo. All the girls went home with an Easter egg.
The 1st Beckton Brownies have taken part in a series of events to mark 100 years of the organisation.
They will soon be heading off to Crystal Palace maze to mark the Big Brownie Birthday celebrations.
You may also want to watch:
The historic maze at Crystal Palace Park was completely redesigned and renovated to mark the launch of Girlguiding’s Centenary celebrations.
- 1 Hospitality Day 2021: Newham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 2 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 3 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 4 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 5 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 6 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 7 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Travel round-up: Road and rail disruptions this week
- 10 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow