Beckton girl guides design Easter bonnets
- Credit: Archant
Colourful bonnets and Easter eggs helped the 1st Beckton Brownies celebrate the special time of the year.
The Brownies were each given a hat and a selection of items to decorate them with.
The winner of the best bonnet received an egg yo-yo. All the girls went home with an Easter egg.
The 1st Beckton Brownies have taken part in a series of events to mark 100 years of the organisation.
They will soon be heading off to Crystal Palace maze to mark the Big Brownie Birthday celebrations.
You may also want to watch:
The historic maze at Crystal Palace Park was completely redesigned and renovated to mark the launch of Girlguiding’s Centenary celebrations.
- 1 Rape survivor awarded British Empire Medal for services to community in pandemic
- 2 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 3 Woman dies in fire at Stratford home
- 4 Where can I watch the Euros in east London?
- 5 Queen's Birthday Honours 2021: Charity founder recognised with British Empire Medal
- 6 Leyton Orient goalkeeper Vigouroux linked with Lincoln City
- 7 Stabbing victim 'pursued attackers in his car and crashed into them'
- 8 Neighbours warned to keep windows and doors shut during Plaistow blaze
- 9 Blue plaques celebrate Forest Gate's links to Jimi Hendrix and De Underground Records
- 10 Falling sign injures four in Upton Park