Beckton children’s hospice wants you at the Summer Ball
Its a chance to grab your glitter, make a mask, glam up and help a good cause.
Richard House, based in Beckton, and the luxurious Hilton London at Canary Wharf have teamed up to present the Midsummer Masked Ball on June 14.
The glitzy evening will open with a champagne reception followed by a three-course meal and an evening of live entertainment.
Viv Talbot, community fundraising manager for Richard House, said: “This is a perfect way to celebrate midsummer. It should be a wonderful night out. Everyone get their friends, grab a mask and have a ball.”
Half of the money raised from the event, hosted by the Hilton, will go to Richard House, which cares for children with life-limiting, life-threatening or complex healthcare needs. The rest will be distributed by the Hilton Foundation as grants.
You may also want to watch:
The hotel is providing everything from the food to the auction items. All income received by Richard House will go to funding care and services it provides to children and families from across London.
Tickets are �50 a person or �500 for a table of 10. There is also a special rate of �200 for couples who want to stay the night.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 5 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 6 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 7 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 8 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 9 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 10 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
Prizes will be awarded for the best mask.
For more information or to buy tickets, contact Viv Talbot on (020) 7540 0213 or email at VivT@richardhouse.org.uk.