Autumn/winter season kicked off in style at Stratford Centre
Models and dancers showcased the autumn/winter collections on offer in the Stratford Centre last weekend.
Four fashion shows were held in Centre Square of the Broadway shopping landmark throughout Saturday to represent the centre’s diverse mix of clothing stores complemented by dance sequences from Trinity Warriors - street dance performers who have just finished touring with Britain’s Got Talent winners Diversity.
Lisa O’Hanlon, marketing manager for the Stratford Centre, said: “After an amazing sporting year, it is now time to focus on what else Stratford has to offer.
“The show will showcased healthy sized models, affordable brands and award winning dance.”
In addition to the shows, shoppers took advantage of free style and beauty advice, buff and polish manicures, and a competition to win �200 of vouchers for the Style and Pamper Zone.
You may also want to watch:
To keep up with upcoming events at the Stratford Centre, visit www.stratfordcentre.co.uk or join the Facebook page.
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 3 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 4 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 5 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 6 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 7 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 8 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 9 Kitchens from independent chefs coming to Beckton in Raymond Blanc-supported project
- 10 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79