Autumn/winter season kicked off in style at Stratford Centre
Models and dancers showcased the autumn/winter collections on offer in the Stratford Centre last weekend.
Four fashion shows were held in Centre Square of the Broadway shopping landmark throughout Saturday to represent the centre’s diverse mix of clothing stores complemented by dance sequences from Trinity Warriors - street dance performers who have just finished touring with Britain’s Got Talent winners Diversity.
Lisa O’Hanlon, marketing manager for the Stratford Centre, said: “After an amazing sporting year, it is now time to focus on what else Stratford has to offer.
“The show will showcased healthy sized models, affordable brands and award winning dance.”
In addition to the shows, shoppers took advantage of free style and beauty advice, buff and polish manicures, and a competition to win �200 of vouchers for the Style and Pamper Zone.
To keep up with upcoming events at the Stratford Centre, visit www.stratfordcentre.co.uk or join the Facebook page.
- 1 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 2 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 3 Alexandra Burke: Stratford Christmas concert cancelled over 'safety fears'
- 4 Masks, PCR tests and boosters: New measures to combat Omicron variant
- 5 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 6 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 7 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 8 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies