Autumn/winter season kicked off in style at Stratford Centre
Models and dancers showcased the autumn/winter collections on offer in the Stratford Centre last weekend.
Four fashion shows were held in Centre Square of the Broadway shopping landmark throughout Saturday to represent the centre’s diverse mix of clothing stores complemented by dance sequences from Trinity Warriors - street dance performers who have just finished touring with Britain’s Got Talent winners Diversity.
Lisa O’Hanlon, marketing manager for the Stratford Centre, said: “After an amazing sporting year, it is now time to focus on what else Stratford has to offer.
“The show will showcased healthy sized models, affordable brands and award winning dance.”
In addition to the shows, shoppers took advantage of free style and beauty advice, buff and polish manicures, and a competition to win �200 of vouchers for the Style and Pamper Zone.
You may also want to watch:
To keep up with upcoming events at the Stratford Centre, visit www.stratfordcentre.co.uk or join the Facebook page.
- 1 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 2 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 3 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 4 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 5 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 6 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 7 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 8 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 9 Newham charity hands out 500 food parcels to 'vulnerable' international students struggling with Covid-19
- 10 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation