Australian chart-toppers Sheppard to perform free Stratford gig
- Credit: Decca Records
Australian band Sheppard will be performing a free concert at Westfield Stratford City later this month.
The six-piece are touring the country’s shopping centres in between playing the Wilderness Festival and V Festival this summer.
The indie-pop band’s debut international single, Geronimo, has already topped the Australian charts and it could soon be doing the same over here.
Formed in Brisbane in 2011, the band comprises siblings George, Amy and Emma Sheppard and friends Jay Bovino, Michael Butler and Dean Gordon.
If you want to catch Sheppard’s performance, they will be taking to the stage at 12pm and 2pm on Sunday, August 24.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 6 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week