Australian chart-toppers Sheppard to perform free Stratford gig
- Credit: Decca Records
Australian band Sheppard will be performing a free concert at Westfield Stratford City later this month.
The six-piece are touring the country’s shopping centres in between playing the Wilderness Festival and V Festival this summer.
The indie-pop band’s debut international single, Geronimo, has already topped the Australian charts and it could soon be doing the same over here.
Formed in Brisbane in 2011, the band comprises siblings George, Amy and Emma Sheppard and friends Jay Bovino, Michael Butler and Dean Gordon.
If you want to catch Sheppard’s performance, they will be taking to the stage at 12pm and 2pm on Sunday, August 24.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Changes to controversial Newham parking scheme announced
- 3 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 4 Our planet is in a terrible place
- 5 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 6 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 7 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 8 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 9 What a load of old rubbish: Fly-tippers keep charity staff out of building
- 10 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR