Aspers Casino Stratford hosts national competition
- Credit: Aspers Casino
Leading dealers from across the UK gathered at Aspers Casino in Westfield for the UK Dealer Championships.
Competitors were judged across a range of key skills including technical challenges alongside game control and hospitality.
Clayton Bourne from The Clermont Club in Mayfair claimed first prize and Roz Speight from the Crown Aspinalls in Mayfair took the first runner up prize.
They will both go on to test their skills against the best in Europe and represent the UK at the European Dealer Championships 2016 in the Netherlands in May.
The awards were hosted by the National Casino Forum (NCF) a not-for-profit trade association representing over 98 per cent of UK land based casinos.
You may also want to watch:
Bea Stevens, general director of Aspers Westfield said they were delighted to host the competition: “It is a very exciting time for us as we have top-end facilities where the best dealers in the industry will be able to gather and compete.”
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 4 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 5 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 10 Player ratings: Cresswell shines for West Ham in KRC Genk victory